1. Responsible for operating results and coordinating the development of the sales management model of Aroma Shop
2. Manage sales Aroma Shop Profits and Costs
3. Manage marketing budget and expenses of Aroma Shop
4. Prepare annual plans and budgets
5. Other tasks as assigned
– Age not over 35 years
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields
– 5+ years of sales experience in managing dealerships
– Love working in a systematic way work analysis Understand the business review system and analyze the market
– Able to persuade dealers to work according to the company’s system and can be flexible according to the situation
– Can use English to work well
-Believe in marketing system and able to organize local marketing activities with dealers, able to coordinate effectively with central marketing under the budget received.
– Able to drive a car and have a driver’s license The company has fuel costs, allowances and sales commissions.